Second Skin Audio

What Do You Think?

Just try em out and see what you think of it. I'm pretty sure the 1500.1 is only good for at most 750 rms and I don't know if that's inflated or not (probably!!!) But the 3000.1 is an excellent amp. I've sold a few 1500.1's and a couple of the 3000.1. The 3k.1 is smaller and heavier and is a really nice amp. I'd personally go with one of those. I get those for $150 all day long you might be able to find one on ebay for that...

i can get them cheaper at my job. the only reason i am going with the 1000 is because it is bigger. it would look better with the idea i have for a amp rack. but i might actually check out the 3000

----reference's----

meade916

Notice in your sig you had fusion stuff, is that any good? The powerplant and monster stuff looks decent but I've never ordered any...Your store have any 3k.1? Those are really nice amps I've sold a couple and haven't had any problems with the people I've sold them to yet. I talked to a shop over the weekend though and he said that they've had those returned but hasn't had a problem with the 1500.1. My thoughts were they probably never had it wired properly because I've never had a single problem with any crunch stuff. The one problem I did have was a customer had a pzi2250 1000 watt 2 channel amp and he said it stopped working when he went over a bump. I swapped him for a new amp and he calls me up telling me that it still didn't work, it ended up being his rca's. If you keep the amp within its limits I don't think you'd ever have a problem. What is weird is that the 1500.1 has 3 40amp fuses??? The 3k.1 only has 2 50 amp fuses. The 3k.1 has to have internal fuses or something because I'm pretty sure someone benched it somewhere online I looked it up a while ago...

the fusions are not too bad. i got them for only $10 so i cant complaing. we do have the 3000.1 but i am gonna go with the 1500.1. i like the parameters on these. plus i like how the 1500 in wider than the 3000. and same here. so far we have not had a single one returned. and i did notice about the fuses that is weird

----reference's----

meade916