How Do I Make My Credit Score Better ?

Always pay your bills.That simple. :rolleyes:

you see thats the thing i dont have Any debt ( other then my truck ) i was late on some shit years ago but i dont see why my score isnt higher then what it is !

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

memphis were you late to the point where it looks terrible on your report, i.e. 120 days or just 30 or 60 here and there?

yea and i have a few of them but there all from the same place fucking child support !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

If your credit is aroung 620 i think.

Just get a quad. Get insurance on it.

Boosts your credit 30points when you get it payed off :unsure:

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

ha i actually work in collections, so yea deff pay your bills.. easy way to boost your score has been said, but pull out a loan, dont spend the $$ if you cant afford it and pay it off.. dont miss a payment.. that goes for cars and everything.. if say fuck it ill just make it up next month, make sure you send them two, cause from then on each payment you make is considerred late.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg