How Do I Make My Credit Score Better ?

Heres something that im sure that 80 % of the people out here could use some help with ( even me ) So lets have it folks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Heres something that im sure that 80 % of the people out here could use some help with ( even me ) So lets have it folks

Find someone with good credit...and have them put your name on one of their credit cards...you wont have access to their account,but it will help your score..

get your money out of ma bank, and start banking with a CREDIT UNION.. thats what i did.. kept a job longer than 6 months.. got a new car. for a 18 month loan.. paid it off.. got another loan.. 5 years.. still paying on it..

no co signer needed.. fuck banks... i am so much happier with a credit union..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Really it depends on how your credit score is now and why it is where it is. If your debt to credit ratio is too high you need to lower it and if you can lower it by a good amount your score should rise within a few months. However if you have something like a collection then that'll have to work it way off after some years but at the same time still pay those balances down and the score should still rise. Personally I wouldn't put my name on anyone's card because although you will be an authorized user it still reflects on your credit and if they fall on bad times and start living off the cards then it'll reflect on your score. However you can dispute that with the company and they should remove your name off the card but why go thru all of that?? The good thing is to pay your bills on time and keep balances low on your cards if you have them.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Really it depends on how your credit score is now and why it is where it is. If your debt to credit ratio is too high you need to lower it and if you can lower it by a good amount your score should rise within a few months. However if you have something like a collection then that'll have to work it way off after some years but at the same time still pay those balances down and the score should still rise. Personally I wouldn't put my name on anyone's card because although you will be an authorized user it still reflects on your credit and if they fall on bad times and start living off the cards then it'll reflect on your score. However you can dispute that with the company and they should remove your name off the card but why go thru all of that?? The good thing is to pay your bills on time and keep balances low on your cards if you have them.

you hit the nail on the head potna.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yeah credit score depends on how much credit you have compared to total debt and all that jazz. lots of lil factors i believe. plus... late payments hurt. i hear the earlier you pay a bill monthly, the better it helps. also...co signing for someone can possibly hurt your credit only. it wont help your credit. it'll just help the person you were signing for. i co signed for my friends bike. kinda regret it. he hasnt missed a payment or anything...but it's such a long time to be on it. dno why i did it actually...

one thing is try to pay on each thing every pay period...cuts back on the interest ...and is better for you ...creditors wont like it...thats what i do ...i have a big hole to dig myself out ...due to the x wife ...so trust me ive been doing everything i can to rebuild mine ...i have gained 60 points on mine ...i have to agree about the credit union too..