breaking in vvx help lows?

I swear in my head I said high 20s lol but he cares for 35hz + too. Do you guys mean, since the fs is so low that he can tune lower and still have a flat response?

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

I swear in my head I said high 20s lol but he cares for 35hz + too. Do you guys mean, since the fs is so low that he can tune lower and still have a flat response?

Just because you tune your enclosure to 28hz doesn't mean you are going to lose 35hz+ frequencies....

And you can put any subwoofer in any tuned enclosure you want to...but some subs certainly respond better in a particular tuned enclosure than others...For example these skar vvx subs, they excel in low tune enclosures whereas they probably wouldn't do so well on 50hz+ burps

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Basically yes that's it. Tune low with plenty of space, and the proper port area per foot, and your friend should be happy as could be!

Also when you do get it straight please put up a vid of them in action!

All the time I had them and I never got to see or hear them do work...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build