Sonic Electronix

Even More Electrical Problems...*pictures*

Build your own fuse block out of wood. I had the same problem, but mine got so hot the bolts actually fell out. What size wire you running??? That could be a issue also. Check all cfonnections and make sure they are snug, and replace the fuse. I had a fuse that got hot, poped, and then fused itself back together !!!!! Don't let the ride burn down over a $5.00 fuse !!!!

2002 XLT

22" Greed Envy

4-Optidrive 15's

Optidrive 6000d

2 Alphacell Batts

logo.gif

teamdailyloud-1.jpgLuckyslogo.jpg

http://www.teamdaily.com

http://www.mecacaraudio.com

http://www.luckysautosports.com

Build your own fuse block out of wood. I had the same problem, but mine got so hot the bolts actually fell out. What size wire you running??? That could be a issue also. Check all cfonnections and make sure they are snug, and replace the fuse. I had a fuse that got hot, poped, and then fused itself back together !!!!! Don't let the ride burn down over a $5.00 fuse !!!!

Aight went outside and checked the fuse. Had some buddies over and they said it looks like it was either arcing or I had a bad short circuit and it went back up to the fuse and blew it. I did short out through my amp one night but thats the only time anything near a short happened. I was fucking with my second amp in the dark and... as bad as it sounds, switched the power and the ground to my second amp. I blew all the fuses in the amp but a quick trip to get new fuses fixed all that. I then hooked up the second amp/sub and was excited to finally be pounding both my 15's when it just sounded like complete ass. I checked polarity, checked if they were in phase, everything was fine, it just did not sound loud at all. So I removed the second amp and second sub and tested out my single sub/amp setup in the same box and it was twice as loud. I dont know if maybe me testing out both amps put too much draw on the power wire and burnt it up at that spot. If anything you think the fuse in the back is what would of blown/or burnt.

Here are some better pictures of the washers that were holding down that side of the fuse. I can't believe a piece of metal got that hot under the hood of my car.

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

ya it was soldered nicely

Yeah both joey and pimpedout have seen my car and connections in person. They are ran in very nice spots, soldered nicely, and tightened up. Is there anyway a short circuit could of caused this to blow on this end of the fuse? SO confused here.

teamsundown-1.jpg

thats real smart. so instead of melting some plastic, you catch the wood on fire and burn your car down. real smart.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg