Subaru Legacy Grandwagon 1996 (coilovers installed page 3) bags coming soon

2 18s in a tline? Holy huge box batman

Looks good man. Subaru for life! Any vids? :D

yeah got one video and yes I too love Subaru's

Lots of love, great vid. It's interesting seeing a tline at that large of a scale

yeah it was hard building it but the benefits are quite good I need a bigger amp though

love the setup..... might wanna lose the trailer hitch.....i had to as it would hit EVERYWHERE. and your box is wayyyy bigger and heavier than mine.

i got a 95 legacy wagon ls and they get loud pretty easy .....that must be killer!

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

love the setup..... might wanna lose the trailer hitch.....i had to as it would hit EVERYWHERE. and your box is wayyyy bigger and heavier than mine.

i got a 95 legacy wagon ls and they get loud pretty easy .....that must be killer!

thanks. i haven't had a problem with the trailer hitch yet but I was going to take it of going to fibreglass that as well I think the garandwagons are a bit different than the standard ones the best think that stood out to me was a wider wheel base other wise I couldn't fit 2 18's side by side I'm loving my setup at the moment yeah I heard subaru legacys are known for their acoustics and what not guess they were right well my own setup is actually the loudest I heard where I live New Zealand theirs not many bassheads for one and shipping to New Zealand is pretty expensive and hard like earlier on in my build got that amp shipped costed $120 US just for shipping and it was broken it had a warrenty but by the time I send it back and back to me I might have it fixed myself but yeah love my Subaru

• 3 weeks later...

he probably saw this vid and now he wants some kenwood's lol

http://youtu.be/1-SlRsnG0N0

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

• 4 months later...

haven't updated in awhile but it was for a reason its been taking a while sorting everything out to be legal for the road and money for the project but its turned to the more serious side as I plain for a air suspension system for the low look and the weight of stereo issue at the moment the plain is as many 12's I can fit in a 4th from b pillar round 10-12 im expecting going for sensitivity and cone area rather than just pure power to keep the cost down and the SQ abit more up as its going to be a semi daily setup

Archived