Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I NEED HELP FOR THE DESIGN OF A BOX


vanno79

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a box design for a kicker solo baric L5 12 INCH

MY TRUCK IS A FORD F 150 SINGLE CAP

Max dimensions: height, width, and both depths

h=22"
w=52"
d 1=4"

d2=11"

Amp Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D D-Class Mono Block 1 x 700 @ 4 OHMS, 1 x 1400 @ 2 OHMS, 1 x 2100 @ 1 OHM

Also I have 1 subwoofer

• 12 "Solo-Baric Subwoofer

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Lol you better turn that amp down a bit. Otherwise your sub will be toasted...

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 637 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...