Looks amazing bro. Any shows coming up that you will be taking it to?

tomorrow, there is a 3x in Adel GA

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Did you pay for the batts already? Ryan has like 30 d1600s forsale if I member right

Yeah I paid for them before they told me they were out of stock and werent making another run until July. I spoke with Ryan alot about his. The price for his shipped was really close to the price I get the new ones for and his are two years old. Not saying they are bad batts but for only a small difference I will wait for new.

Team Hated

Yay :D

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

He has not even shown the Amp or Amps that are going to drive the subs! Unless that American Bass amp was it, but he said Mid-Bass Amp!

The american bass is just for my seleniums. Amps are going to be going in and out of this thing quick. I bought four SKAR 4500s before I went contracting overseas. Those are the first amps going in. I have 1 in there now and its doing great. BRING ON THE SKAR HATER COMMENTS HAHAHAHA. But its doing over a 53 on one amp. The next single amp will be a DC 9k when xs finally ships my batts. Testing testing is all I can say.

This isn't caraudio,com or CACO...no one really "hates" on skar here...maybe a few jokes but plenty of members run them.

Yeah I don't think anyone really hates Skar, I believe it is Kevin that most people do not like. He is a cocky, super arrogant prick, who got lucky as hell to be handed everything he has ever gotten in life, knows very little about the product he sells, but yet still thinks he is someone special, and better than everyone else. He got lucky copying the success of others, using money that he did not earn, to buy and sell products he did not design or build. Most are just waiting for his company to fail, which it will eventually, once the general public realizes just how much of a douche bag he is. Plus the fact that he sends all his work overseas just adds to the many reasons why people "hate" Skar...

The products themselves are not bad at all, for now. I'm sure that will change at some point, as greed will overcome. The signs are all there.

Anyway, sorry to clutter up your thread. Very nice build, looks stout as hell! I'm anxious to see what she does with the 9K. (or 9K's)

Keep up the good work! detail.gif.pagespeed.ce.sqm7wZq6Wm.gif

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived