pioneer 80-prs

New guy here. Any suggestions on x-over set points and slopes running in standard mode? 2- 12's on subs, 2 5x7'S on rear channel and a fosgate 5.25 component set on front. I think I am way off on my choices so just wanted you guys best estimate. Thanks

New guy here. Any suggestions on x-over set points and slopes running in standard mode? 2- 12's on subs, 2 5x7'S on rear channel and a fosgate 5.25 component set on front. I think I am way off on my choices so just wanted you guys best estimate. Thanks

Xover points are driver specific, as well as preferance.....

, the role off is more user specific. IE-what sounds best to you.......

Kinda hard for us to tell ya.......

Xover points are driver specific, as well as preferance.....

, the role off is more user specific. IE-what sounds best to you.......

Kinda hard for us to tell ya.......

I understand. I was just hoping for a vague starting point. My subs are set at 80hz with a 18 slope, 5x7's at 100hz with a 12 and front components are yet to be installed. I am having the door panels completely sound proofed, trim rings baffles and the whole treatment. I think I am going to put the tweets in the dash facing upwards towards the windshield. Im thinking about crossing the components over at 80hz on a 12 slope once they are done. Does that even sound logical? I am still learning this stuff so forgive me if im way off.

• 2 weeks later...

My 80prs should be in today. Hopefully I don't have any issues with it.

The issues are NOT with the deck.....

Agreed, mine works flawlessly.

353367m.png

2003 F-150 Single Cab

Pioneer 80prs

All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)

Sky High Fuse holders

Big 3 with redtop

Karma SS RCAs

Eclipse EA4000 for Mids

Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s

Crescendo RTS-1 tweets

Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub

Soundqubed HDS312

Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port

Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)

Archived