trent420 Posted July 17, 2013 Report Posted July 17, 2013 You did a 143 on a term lab with that setup? I have 2 p3. 12'S on a hifonics 2000 Watt class D and did a 143 on a term lab also. Yours should be much louder than mine! Mine is in an Eclipse though. Maybe That's the difference. What do you think?
goldeneye4564 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 You did a 143 on a term lab with that setup? I have 2 p3. 12'S on a hifonics 2000 Watt class D and did a 143 on a term lab also. Yours should be much louder than mine! Mine is in an Eclipse though. Maybe That's the difference. What do you think? You must have the louder version... one of those hifonics 2k's that can go full gain... I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.