The Latest On Pay Pal Aka Crooks With Out Guns

So all day im running around getting all this damn info right so i send them every thing they ask for and this is what they send me back

We're sorry, but your account access limitation cannot be lifted at thistime. We need more information about your account before we can restorefull access to your account. Please complete the steps below so that we mayreview your account further: - Submit copies of the original bills of sale or invoices referencing yourpurchase or acquisition of the items you are selling along with the nameand telephone number of your supplier(s) You can upload the information requested or fax it to us. To begin, visitthe Resolution Center and click Resolve under Steps to RemoveLimitation.If you are faxing information, you must use the cover page provided byPayPal. The cover page contains information specific to you and using itensures that your documents are routed and handled in a timely manner. Toprint the cover page, log into your account and click on the fax documentslink on the "Limited Account Access Details" page.

Crooked motherfuckers if they didnt have 500 bucks of mine id just say fuck em and not useing any more WHY ARE THEY BEING FUCKING SHADY NOW ?!!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

So all day im running around getting all this damn info right so i send them every thing they ask for and this is what they send me back

We're sorry, but your account access limitation cannot be lifted at thistime. We need more information about your account before we can restorefull access to your account. Please complete the steps below so that we mayreview your account further: - Submit copies of the original bills of sale or invoices referencing yourpurchase or acquisition of the items you are selling along with the nameand telephone number of your supplier(s) You can upload the information requested or fax it to us. To begin, visitthe Resolution Center and click Resolve under Steps to RemoveLimitation.If you are faxing information, you must use the cover page provided byPayPal. The cover page contains information specific to you and using itensures that your documents are routed and handled in a timely manner. Toprint the cover page, log into your account and click on the fax documentslink on the "Limited Account Access Details" page.

Crooked motherfuckers if they didnt have 500 bucks of mine id just say fuck em and not useing any more WHY ARE THEY BEING FUCKING SHADY NOW ?!!!!

Because if they keep your account locked for 6months. (6months without activity read the TOU activity meaning SENDING. RECIVING. REQUESTING money). If your account stays locked for 6months they automatically get your money. Why? Because you agreeded to thier Terms of use. <_<. You should get your account unlocked within a month. If not then they just jacked you :blink:

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

damn that sucks bad brah you need to hurry and get that shit unlocked i know u tryin but shit jsut keep at it dont wanna loose 500 buck on some bullshit

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

someone had to have filed a claim of some kind for them to even initiate something like that.

But why ive only sold 4 items and the 4 items i sold i shipped the same day so enough time hasnt passed for the buller to be like i havent received my item, And i have proof of shipping for every one of them

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

dam man that sucks, after hearing about your luck on egay i listed my concept 4 ch and my powermaster 140 alt and behold they both sold nicely, i got 70 for the amp and 100 for the alt (not shipped) so it was a good daytoday, im just hopein paypal dont screw me like there doing you :blink:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

dam man that sucks, after hearing about your luck on egay i listed my concept 4 ch and my powermaster 140 alt and behold they both sold nicely, i got 70 for the amp and 100 for the alt (not shipped) so it was a good daytoday, im just hopein paypal dont screw me like there doing you :blink:

the crazy thing is is that i use them all the time i dont know what the fuck is going on