http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior-Parts-Car-Care/1-Gallon-Black-Bed-Liner-Kit.aspx?t_c=3&t_s=506&t_pt=100722&t_pn=ALSALS-BL

wonder how something like this would work. im looking for something that i can do at home.

your gonna need more than 1 gal for a whole car

id say atleast 3 depending on size of the car

and make sure you get the good stuff otherwise it will fade

it will have uva/uvb protection

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

i just saw "rock my RV with bret michaels and they let him spray the LineX on the whole RV its really strong stuff but i like the reflective shine to much for a flat paint

no i dont have a gun some of these kits come with one though. ill have to look into it a bit more but this is deff the route i think im going to go. the car i have is rather small ill have to do everything in pieces to see how much ill need.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived