i seen on westcoast customs the other day where they linexed a camaro looked pretty bad ass thinking about doing this to my neon because it would be pretty easy as well as its not really something you see. wondering if anyone here has done that and could offer any advice

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Just take it to a pro. Done deal man. I think it looks awesome

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

It wont be as nearly as cheap as youre thinking though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

wonder how much of the material i would need

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Just take it to a pro. Done deal man. I think it looks awesome

werd.... I MAY have my roof done..... shit, maybe ill do the entire thing... hmmmmmmmm

EDIT MAY HAVE.. no have.. sorry for any confusion.

dude i seen a 97 jimmy (full white body all rocker/trim panels where flat black)

all bedlinered locally said he could do any color but the white has the best UV protection

black tends to fade a little over a few years

shit looked nice! (i had my 96 jimmy at the time)

local guy does it and quoted me 1300 bucks with prep O_O

that like 2k less than what i was quoted for a two tone full prep

i wanna do my truck but id do it my self now that i have a few years of industrial paint experience lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior-Parts-Car-Care/1-Gallon-Black-Bed-Liner-Kit.aspx?t_c=3&t_s=506&t_pt=100722&t_pn=ALSALS-BL

wonder how something like this would work. im looking for something that i can do at home.

Archived