imnew59585 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 well gonna pick these up tomorrow for 175, comes with alpine 1k , so what do you guys think? also they sound like crap(prefab box) but just needing user feed back
Chris Hammer Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 flip the subs, keep the alpine 1k amp. Is it a MRP1000? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 You could probably sell the cadence for half that...and under 100$ for a MRP1000 is a good ass deal IMO. just remember its 1k at 2ohms, not 1ohm stable. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 ttt, ??? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
imnew59585 Posted June 27, 2013 Author Report Posted June 27, 2013 well I got them. sad news is they need more power, the amp that came with them which I thought and was told to be 1000 is really only 500. but still underpower these subs moved. so I need to find a amp that will do 1500-2000 at 2ohms,
imnew59585 Posted June 30, 2013 Author Report Posted June 30, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cn0GcDL1Og
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.