jerry.perez1 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Hi everyone I am a noob at this for the moment but i need your help. I have a 10 inch xtr pro from Orion dual 2 ohm version subwoofer. I want to build a ported enclosure for it. I was reading the manual it came with and was looking at the specs of the sub and what are the recommended dimensions for the enclosure suggested by the manufacture. This will be powered for now by a Rockford Fosgate PBR 300x1 amp. What i would like to know is how can i build the box with a slot tuned box instead of the round port version recommened from Orion. I included a image of the ported recommendations from Orion.
Joe X Posted June 27, 2013 Report Posted June 27, 2013 Yes you can do it with a slot port instead, post max dims for a box, vehicle and amp models, and music type/goals you have.
jerry.perez1 Posted June 27, 2013 Author Report Posted June 27, 2013 Yes you can do it with a slot port instead, post max dims for a box, vehicle and amp models, and music type/goals you have. Ok well first its going to be in a 07 civic sedan, I listen to rap, hip hop, RnB, some Latin music. The dimensions I can use are Width 36 inches, Height 17" and depth is 12". I need to keep some trunk room for my photography equipment. The amps are a Rockford Fosgate PBR 300x4 for the mids and highs, For the sub I have a Rockford Fosgate PBR300x1, I plan to upgrade to the PBR500x1 here soon. The sub will be wired to one ohm load. Thank you in advance.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.