BC2000D backbone

I'm looking to purchase a crescendo BC2000D in the future, I'm trying to figure out what kind of electrical I'm going to need to support it.

So far I'm looking at having an XS power D5100R in the front and a Deka 9A34M in the trunk.

However, I drive a honda civic with tiny 80amp alt stock. I have looked at the DC power XP 180 amp, I'm not sure if I really am going to need it. What do you guys think?

I will be running two runs of Audio Technix 1/0 OFC from front to back for the battery. I will be doing a big 3 upgrade when the time comes.

Thanks!

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Sounds like the alt it is.. two of the northstar's are more expensive than the alt and two deka's.

Thank you for the quick reply!

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I run a bc2k in my accord. I have a yellow top in the rear and a red top under the hood. I drop down as low as 11.8 depending on the song even with it reved up to 2k rpm. Unplug the eld if you have one untill you get your alt. That was making my voltage horrible. I am looking to get a singer alt. He can build me a 220 amp and nate at excessive said 180 amp. With them shitty honda alts you will have no choice but to upgrade it. I dont know about yours but my voltage drops from just rolling the windows up lol thanks honda

How much were they going to charge for the dc?

• 2 weeks later...

The hell with that. The singer should be 400 to 450. Spend the saved money in batts.

SPXi is like 320 amp for a small motor, of course it will be expensive. I'm probably going to end up with the singer alt, he's not too far from my house.

Archived