ok i had a question, just an odd question, decks come in single and double din with all the features and what not, but i like the look of some single dins alot better than some of the doubles so my question is this..... is there anyway to get a single din tv? like a pop out unit but just a monitor? and hook it up to the av out on my single din unit... kinda confusing so ill give some links

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lilliput-7-In-Dash-Sin...7QQcmdZViewItem

i want that, but it to just be a pop out monitor no radio or anything, and hook it up to something like this

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...?model=CDA-9887

just an idea, not saying im gonna do it, just dont know really if you can find a pop out just monitor, or if it can be done, thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ah shiet another one

another what... i kno this prolly sounds like a stupid post.... but i just dont know, and it would be kind of a neat idea to put these types of tv's in different places where space might b tight

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

What are you going to use the monitor for? the alpine does not look like it has a dvd player

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

What are you going to use the monitor for? the alpine does not look like it has a dvd player

wasnt going to use either of these just wanting to know if it could be done, just wanna kno if u can get a single din pop out monitor "only" that has hook ups for external inputs sometimes space is to tight for a double din sized machin, so a single pop out would be kind of neat, and hook up your headunits input outs into it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

you cant watch tv and drive at the same time :P

passengers can.... and im not saying me, im saying this is a neat idea i thought of, just dont kno if it could be done, like i said space is tight sometime and it would be neat to still fit tv's in tight spaces

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

im still not sure what you are asking. what do you want the screen for?

can you get a single din pop out monitor, that has inputs that you can run another system into it, like have the monitor be another monitor type deal... but be single din and just motorized out, i kno there are hole headunit type deals that do that, but what about just a monitor

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg