IASCA iDBL questions

army_guy137

I have always been into car audio. Always had a "system" of some sort in my rides. Now, I am not looking to be competitive, mainly just looking for numbers.

Ok, my question is this. Even if I have NEVER been in a DB drag, iDBL, etc... but just because I work at a car audio shop, by default I get put into the stock advanced class? I am on stock electric, single amp, 2 x 12in subwoofers. I know I don't qualify for the amateur class, because my amp does more than 2,000 watts. It's a DC audio 1.2K. But the rest doesn't make sense to me. I get the fact that working in the industry has its advantages, but it doesn't seem right, even if I meet all the requirements for the stock basic class other than my job. Any suggestions???

I have always been into car audio. Always had a "system" of some sort in my rides. Now, I am not looking to be competitive, mainly just looking for numbers.

Ok, my question is this. Even if I have NEVER been in a DB drag, iDBL, etc... but just because I work at a car audio shop, by default I get put into the stock advanced class? I am on stock electric, single amp, 2 x 12in subwoofers. I know I don't qualify for the amateur class, because my amp does more than 2,000 watts. It's a DC audio 1.2K. But the rest doesn't make sense to me. I get the fact that working in the industry has its advantages, but it doesn't seem right, even if I meet all the requirements for the stock basic class other than my job. Any suggestions???

Suggestions as to what? You work at a shop and those are how the rules are. I dont work at a shop. I pay retail for my stuff and you don't. You think that's fair? Suck it up and do what you can to get louder.

Thanks,

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived