Jump to content

Did I do something wrong?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning SMD!

Quick question. I made a thread about my up & coming clothing line, and for some odd reason, it got deleted. If it was done my a mod, then no worries, it must have been for a good reason. But I'm curious, did I break a SMD rule? Or did I not follow certain guidelines? If so, can someone please tell me what I did wrong so I can prevent it from happening again. And if I did break a rule / guidelines, I apologize. Just want to know what I did wrong, and if you know, please comment and then you can lock this thread after I see it.

Thank you guys so much and I apologize if I broke a rule.

-Ryan J.

Edit: Figured out why. If a mod see's this, can you please lock this and send me a PM with the requirements to ask for permission to advertise. I've went under the advertise section and click "Send a PM" but it didn't bring me to a PM box.

Thanks and sorry for the issues.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I totally just found out why I got it removed. Gracias guys. Who do I talk to about advertising ?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I totally just found out why I got it removed. Gracias guys. Who do I talk to about advertising ?

signature line -

my up and coming clothing line is not for sale on SMD or my personal website www.yourwebsitehere.com unless you ask first

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2321 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...