Selling my handheld Impact driver. It's a nasty little guy, but I bought a bunch of cordless drills/drivers (ummm 4 haha) and I just don't need it. Signs of wear, but that's expected with any used handheld driver. Specs say up to 800 in. lbs. of torque max. Comes with 2 batteries, charger, case and instruction manual. Asking 80 bucks shipped OBO. trades welcome, just not sure what I'm looking for. Always nice to have both a drill and driver!

2hgg31s.jpg

2gucupz.jpg

xddmc6.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bwump

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump again, if it doesn't sell this weekend, I'm gonna put it up on ebay

bump, this is OBO so if you want it, throw me an offer

up on ebay now, potentially awesome deal!

Archived