wanting to start a business

i want to legal zoom and it kinda walks you threw what you need to do. i wana get a DBA and start a small business selling things online or threw craigslist. does anyone have anymore info or that has done something like this?

im not sure if legal zoom will help you with actually getting things established or if it just shows you what you need. i kinda went threw the process but being i dont have the funds atm im just trying to price things out and see what id be able to do. i didnt fully fill out everything on legal zoom.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

A good start. would be experimenting with items.. what sells quickly.. Etc. Depending on what your planning on selling should be to much out of a paycheck to hold onto.. I use to buy amps online and resell them on craigslist.

Archived