Second Skin Audio

'''2'''' 12 hdc3 in a regular cab pickup truck no blow through

Rectangle port parallel with the back of the cab? Like 3" slot, or something in that ballpark? Aiming it along the back of the cab firing it up in the direction of the rear window? That's probably how I'd choose. Youre not planning to do the pro audio speaker in that spot like that other box you have pictured, right?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I second cleansierra for a flat port along the back wall. My hdc3box in my reg cab peaked at 30htz in a 3.4cu box before displacement. Port was 3x14.5x28 long. You could probably get away with 3 x 28 along the back and about 18 into the box. I thought about building a similar box for mine.

I second cleansierra for a flat port along the back wall. My hdc3box in my reg cab peaked at 30htz in a 3.4cu box before displacement. Port was 3x14.5x28 long. You could probably get away with 3 x 28 along the back and about 18 into the box. I thought about building a similar box for mine.

only problem is the box is 14 inches deep lol so i cant go 18 down. what if i do like 2 or 4 4 inch Flared Ports to keep them short

facing up on back wall??? what u guys think

2 4inch precision ports at 8.5inches long

ok, so buy two of these http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=268-352 ????????

btw was your mesurment for port length based on on 4.6 befor displacement - sub space at 36 hz

and can i put them fully in the box on back wall facing up. or what would be the best spot

thanks for your help

Archived