bassaddiction Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 ok lol will it work i just drew this up what do u guys think, where should i put the port ''external''? will air flow get messed up because of shape? any other ideas welcomed. no blow through thats cheating lol
bassaddiction Posted July 8, 2013 Author Report Posted July 8, 2013 no love wtf i thougt it was a cool idea
bassaddiction Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 joe x where u at. make my retarded idea gooder... with your magic math and box making skills
CleanSierra Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 I hate boxes like that....my opinion though. I come up with more airspace than you as well per your dimensions. If I was going to take THAT much space in my same truck as yours, it sure as hell wouldn't be for a sealed design, I'd make sure it was ported. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 It's definitely a odd shape box . But you could do external ports behind the seats . An run subs inverted. It could do pretty good on some power. It's all up to you and if you like it to be honest. But I think it's cool as long aS you have enough airspace .
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 You could maybe do the port half in the box and half out or something to save space if needed. I say build it an post pics lol you never realy know until you build it an test. I've done if stuff like this and it turns out good most times
bassaddiction Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 how do i figger out air space and port size for this retard box lol. how many ports should i do, also shoud i make it a little bigger. dont really have alot for space lol..... is my what it looks like now
bassaddiction Posted July 11, 2013 Author Report Posted July 11, 2013 :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance: :domodance:
bassaddiction Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 can anyone help me with this box plz, i dont know shit about tuning/math. going to be my frist in truck box bliud tips would be great thanks
CleanSierra Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 I didn't run the numbers again, but I did then the first time, and thought I was at like 4.6 before displacements. My memory might be wrong, but that number is sticking out in my head for some reason. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.