95 Civic. 2-15" Skar Ivx's on an SK 800.1. 1st Build

Gonna give this another try. Hopefully my pics upload this time. A little background...Ive had the car for about 4-5 months. Got it off a buddy for $1000. Good little beater, I drive 90 miles a day for work. Anyways, he had 2 12" RF P1s in it off an OLD SCHOOL RF Punch 500 A2. Sweet amp IMO. I like it and still have it. I toasted BOTH of those bastards...lol. So, after I sold my other car I had a little cash and after drooling over this friggin place I decided to go out and build my my own set-up. Never had anything besides pre-fabs and junk equip. So got me a couple 15" IVXs in their blow out sale, and snagged an 800.1 and 85.4, both bor $325 on another sale. Heard a lot of smack talk about Skar lately....So far so good for me. We shall see. So here is what Ive done so far. The rest is going to be S....L.....O....W!!! I have 3 kids, work way too much, fiance seems to be working when im not, Im a fire fighter...how many more excuses can I think of here?!?! Lol.

Feel free to say ANYTHING on here! I take constructive criticism well. I love learning and will take any and all advise! Thanks for looking.

And BTW, you are prob gonna see a lot of short cuts and stupid ideas ive had. Lol. Sometimes when I get a thought in my head I act before I think it all the way through and realize after how dumb it was. Thats how you learn tho! Enjoy

Lets see If I can get at least one pic to post!

Here is the car right before I repainted it. Had a few small spots of rust, the CC on the room was peeling, and I had gotten a new hood...FOR FREE!

[/url]">http://http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/kenny_clark1/media/PicsfrommyPhone003_zps1c241c11.jpg.html'>PicsfrommyPhone003_zps1c241c11.jpg

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Well Ill be damned! It worked. Well I guess its time to get some more pics up.

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

That hood looks pretty cool nice equipment and i know what u mean being always busy my stepdads the bc at are station and he works 72 hour shifts all the time hes never home

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Kenny, a guy from work, painting my car.

PicsfrommyPhone012_zpsf418d1d0.jpg

Balboa Blue. Almost looks purple here.

PicsfrommyPhone010_zps937227ae.jpg

Kind of out of order here....Sorry. This was my car before I started doing the body work and shit.

5383681C_zps13cd4a2a.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm :)))

3D80C13D_zps6a6e15d6.jpg

First day out in the sun!

31E2DE1B_zps0f2f62b2.jpg

Mummah finally gave me some time to start building so I took advantage of it. Doing a little layout.

4A4E9969_zps5c939da2.jpg

2A1F2AE5_zps213db366.jpg

Got some sides on...Yes...that is one of the blown RFs in the back on the press! Lol

BA6DC239_zpsd0f596d6.jpg

Front and port walls in. Wish I would have rounded the ends instead of 45s but.......

647B3B1C_zpsc49651f7.jpg

171F182B_zps5005e7e4.jpg

06C3432D_zps2ecedb8d.jpg

No router...Jig saw it is. Effin tiiiiiight for space! Subs just fit.

9DDCDA97_zps788b0e33.jpg

FB72493C_zpsdda221d8.jpg

68063621_zpsf6a00508.jpg

Test fit before paint....This was kind of a depressing moment...Had a brain cramp in the design process and this bitch didnt fit. So...I did the only logical, Twisted Tea driven, Redneck idea I could think of. I cut the rear deck lid off. Lol. At the time it was a great idea. Looking back....its causing a lot of work to make it look good.

6024344E_zps4826370c.jpg

D86475D5_zps1ac3f5f4.jpg

My 800.1

4DA326EE_zps2ec36231.jpg

Ive got to get some more pics downloaded from my phone and camera. The car is playing...It looks like a complete wreck in the back tho...I will make it shine by the time im done.

95 Civic 4 door-

Big 3

Tuned in. I'll be doing 2 15s in my civic as well.

Like I said this is my first build but unless your walling or using your back seat....a trunk build with a 6.2 cube box is a lil big. Maybe with other subs you could make a smaller box but....bare with me...Its gonna be a process!

Not bad for first attempt, tuned to see how you do. Whats the port tuned @, or did I miss that part.

Tuned to 34. Sorry didnt mention it earlier. Might end up pulling the whole works and redoing the box. Not sure if I like it. Doesnt play the lows as well as I would like...Could be the subs too...Hear a lot of ppl talkin smack about em. We shall see!

Thanks btw. My biggest problem is I need to take my time when I get the time to work on it. I get going and usually dont have much time so im rushing to get as much done as poss....fucks me in the end!

95 Civic 4 door-

Big 3

Ahhhh the infamous tiny opening of the Civic trunk. 3 ways to go about getting big subs in the trunk:

1) Design a box that will fit, squeeze it into the trunk, load the subs once the box is in.

2) Build the box inside the trunk.

3) Cut the rear deck lid

First box I built for mine was too big as well, but I didn't have to cut the rear deck lid, on my 02, there was a brace that went along the bottom of the trunk behind the back seats that stuck up about 2 1/2", so I just just that out and it gave me enough room.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived