I want to go loud

Ive always had a system in my vehicle. Always small and simple. I want to go much bigger and louder. I was thinking about getting 8 12s. Specifically jl wxv2. My question is would i be better buying something like 4 12w6's. I want to go as loud as possible but only spending 4k or less on subs and amp.

What im putting this stuff in is a 2013 f150 super cab. Im taking the back seat out for this.

Im not against going to another brand but i do like my subs and amps to be the same brand.

Any and all help is appreciated.

First it would be better If this was posted in the right section and I believe this would be considered a versus thread. I think cone is king and the 8 twelves would probably get louder.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

First it would be better If this was posted in the right section and I believe this would be considered a versus thread. I think cone is king and the 8 twelves would probably get louder.

Sorry about that. Im not very forum savvy.

Ok. I wasn't sure about it since the subs have a low rms rating.

4k is a good budget to get decently loud, i know i did it.

you trying to do a wall then right?

I drew up a box for them and managed to stay below the back window and the rear door windows. It has a slanted face.

Archived