87chevyboi Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 so I picked up 2 shocker super extreme 18s from a forum member, I am going to recone them from psi to run about 2000-2500 watts daily, but I want to build a box for one of them right now just to see what she'll do. But I cnt find the parameters or specifications of the speakers anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them or can anyone shed light on a box that is close to what I can do for it? Like I said this will only be used for like a couple weeks maybe a month tops till I can recone them and build a box for both of them. They are going in a 97 Tahoe so I have all the space I need. Preciate any help in advance My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
Airborne Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 hey bro! You have to remember that they are SPL subs. Super Extreme's don't do so well on music. They were in a pretty big box tuned above 50hz for burps.
87chevyboi Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 ya thats true lol i didnt realize what i wrote till later...had a little too much to drink earlier in the day lol My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
87chevyboi Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 what size box were they in for burps u think? how many cubes? 5? 6? maybe more? My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
Airborne Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 both together were in a 10 cube box if I remember right
87chevyboi Posted July 13, 2013 Author Report Posted July 13, 2013 10-4 thats what i was thinking around 9-10 cubes My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
87chevyboi Posted July 14, 2013 Author Report Posted July 14, 2013 do you know the specs on the subs or how to get them? also whats the displacement of the sub? My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
fox_racin4 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 Mike ankley is the guy you need to get ahold of, (if you even can as he isnt on facebook or anything much) 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.