SMZ2 Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 This is the super tweeter in question. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_28040_Soundstream_SST-20.aspx There is a guy selling a pair up here but the only problem is I plan to run them off the headunit power and I need help with finding a proper crossover for them. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Kevin M Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 It says they have an inline cap installed. Ask him if they are still there. If they are go ahead and hook them up. You running them as ambiance tweeters? They cross at 4.5k so you will need a midrange that can play that high. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
SMZ2 Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 I will be running these and 4 pwx 6.5s per door. Would it be better to do a 3 way setup? Edit: The pwx 6.5 play up to 5300 hz. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 The pwxs will be on an mb quart 125.4 My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Kevin M Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 3 ways are complicated and require more amplifier power. I think those 6" nendos will play high enough. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
SMZ2 Posted July 12, 2013 Author Report Posted July 12, 2013 3 ways are complicated and require more amplifier power. I think those 6" nendos will play high enough.65hz to 5300hz is what it said on crescendo website My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.