96' Accord first build - Highschool Fool - DC Level 5

This will be my first official build, I want to take my time and do shit correctly so this will be a slow thread. I'm just a crazy 18 y/o highschool student trying to blow his shit up with SQ/SP. I'll be posting pictures of my car next week when I fix my camera.

List of items to get:

Subwoofer

-15" DC Level 5

Amps:

-AQ-3500 - Subwoofer

-RF T-600 - Mids

-RF T400-4 - Highs

Speakers:

-RF T2652-S 6.5

-RF T1693 6x9

-RF T2TS Tweeters

Wiring:

-100ft Sky High Wiring

-X amount of lugs

-300 Amp Fuse Holder

Alternator/Battery:

-270 Amp DC Power Alternator

-XS D3100 - Main

-XS D680

If anyone has any better alternative equipment I can use, let me know! Like I said, first build ;p

Shits all over my first 3 builds lol...and my current one. Thats a big chunk of money for a highschool kid.

My opinion is I like almost all the equipment except the Rockford speakers. I have heard the t2's I didn't like the tweets and I would ditch doing the 6x9's...if you want more mids you should do some door panels or kicks up front. I will never have rear fill in my truck again lol.

as for recommending other speakers, its all up to you..I would go to a sound shop that has a good display and listent to them, find a meet and go listen to some...I went through 4 different mids/highs combos before I found the ones I like, because I ordered stuff online before listening to it. Now I have the Soundqubed components 2 way active and like them alot, getting ready to do a second set of the mids in kicks because the tweets get too loud for a single set imo....

Also you have about 1k listed for your highs...thats alot man, but hey if you like loud ass highs then thats your style...don't let anyone tell you different, but too me thats seems like alot. a t600 just for mids, you doing active??

If your doing active why not ditch buying component sets and buy seperate tweets/midrange speakers?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Shits all over my first 3 builds lol...and my current one. Thats a big chunk of money for a highschool kid.

My opinion is I like almost all the equipment except the Rockford speakers. I have heard the t2's I didn't like the tweets and I would ditch doing the 6x9's...if you want more mids you should do some door panels or kicks up front. I will never have rear fill in my truck again lol.

as for recommending other speakers, its all up to you..I would go to a sound shop that has a good display and listent to them, find a meet and go listen to some...I went through 4 different mids/highs combos before I found the ones I like, because I ordered stuff online before listening to it. Now I have the Soundqubed components and like them alot, getting ready to do a second set of the mids in kicks....

it'll all run me a little under 4k. I'm about to enter my senior year and my CDL Job pays nicely, so I'll have it finished before winter. it'll pay off ;)

Edit: DC 15 will be ordered in a week or 2 :D

as for recommending other speakers, its all up to you..I would go to a sound shop that has a good display and listent to them, find a meet and go listen to some...I went through 4 different mids/highs combos before I found the ones I like, because I ordered stuff online before listening to it. Now I have the Soundqubed components and like them alot, getting ready to do a second set of the mids in kicks....

it'll all run me a little under 4k. I'm about to enter my senior year and my CDL Job pays nicely, so I'll have it finished before winter. it'll pay off ;)

Edit: DC 15 will be ordered in a week or 2 :D

Nice man, since you have some time you should read up on here some more about different speakers and try to go hear a bunch in person. And ditch the 6x9's...

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived