S10 Blow Through, 4 Mayhem's, First Video & Voltage Drop Issues :(

Kyle or Dre can you answer this question? I just buy and install what people smarter than myself recommend.

I thought you were supposed to run same size batteries what is the affect with putting a small battery in the frontwith larger ones in the rear

There is nothing wrong with using different size battery's. You just don't want to mix types of battery's like agm and wet cells together. I guess it also kinda is common sense, but you don't want to run different voltage battery's together lol.

Anyway, that box came out clean man :good: how do you like that SA? I'm thinking of getting a couple as a temp setup till I can get my 4 havocs.

I liked my s-10 I had years ago. I made a custom radio bracket that allowed mt to fit 2 - 1din units in the dash and they sat flush and didnt stick out like the metra kits that are on the market. but I had to cut the plastic behind the radio out. I used two of the this is a cheap ass work truck and you dont get a radio covers.

What did you use to cut the plastic behind the deck, and what is the plastic to?

Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit

Hertz HSK 165XL

Audison SR4 (Running the Hertz 6.5)

Audison SR2 (Running the Hertz Tweets)

Ascendant Audio Mayhems 4- 12" (Being Built)

DC 7.5K

230 AMP Singer ALT

6 XS-D3000 Batteries (Back) (In the works)

1-XS-D3400 Battery (Front)

Lots of SHCA Wire and Accessories.

Sweet build man...love the equipment choices

Thanks, I am in the middle of pondering different mid and high Amps to get some more power and adding more front end speakers as well.

Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit

Hertz HSK 165XL

Audison SR4 (Running the Hertz 6.5)

Audison SR2 (Running the Hertz Tweets)

Ascendant Audio Mayhems 4- 12" (Being Built)

DC 7.5K

230 AMP Singer ALT

6 XS-D3000 Batteries (Back) (In the works)

1-XS-D3400 Battery (Front)

Lots of SHCA Wire and Accessories.

Archived