Another F-ING tire today, 7-22-13 , Had a blowout today, how far did I make it? running flat on non run flats, pics and videos, IMPRESSIVE!

purplesyrup

I had a similar issue past few days going down freeway heard a flap flap but it didnt pull to the side so I kept going couple miles later same thing so I pulled off and sure enough about 2 in of inner rubber came completely off showing metal cords but tire still held air .. This was Saturday well yesterday same thing happened on the other rear tire .. I think it was the 600 mile trip I took in the heat tires were worn on outer edge .. I have alot of weight in back of my hoe to maybe that's it? Tires are 265 35 22 nexans

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I had a similar issue past few days going down freeway heard a flap flap but it didnt pull to the side so I kept going couple miles later same thing so I pulled off and sure enough about 2 in of inner rubber came completely off showing metal cords but tire still held air .. This was Saturday well yesterday same thing happened on the other rear tire .. I think it was the 600 mile trip I took in the heat tires were worn on outer edge .. I have alot of weight in back of my hoe to maybe that's it? Tires are 265 35 22 nexans

yea, lots of weight in the rear can easily make the tires do this /----\

XS-power1.jpg

could it be the weight? also there are 4 lexani brands the ones i use, lexani 9's i never had a problem with at all, i hit so many pot holes with no issue, no tire bubble or wheel bent.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

could it be the weight? also there are 4 lexani brands the ones i use, lexani 9's i never had a problem with at all, i hit so many pot holes with no issue, no tire bubble or wheel bent.

All this was caused by a leaky valve stem.

All is fine now .

im running all 4 corners at 50 psi now. Whefe I used to do 45 front 40 psi rear . Running at 50 psi is where the tire has its maximum load capabilities. So in other words its stronger.

Basically my tire was holding air then id hit the highway and it would slowly loose air causing it to go so flat the sidewall would fail

XS-power1.jpg

Sucks about the tire, but awesome that rep came through like that! That's a class act! Time to pay it forward! ;)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived