i just got a note 2 on ebay from a very reputable seller i went to verizon today to get it cut on and they couldnt get it cut on and they said it was a reported phone but they let me keep it.. they also tried charging me 30$ for a sim because im coming from a iphone which has the nano sim and i need a micro sim. anyways i get home and i look online and it says the phone has a clean esn do you think these guys are just pulling my leg cause they dont want to activate my phone or i need to get my cash back wtf

Team CNGraphix

2013 sonata

Dc power 320 alt

3 kinetik 3 shuriken

All knue and sky high wiring

Dd m3b x2

Rockford 1000-4

2 fi sp4 18

4 vo 6.5

4 nendo pwx8

6soundqubed tweets

2 b1 tweets

Pioneer avh4500 hu

IDK if it says online it is good then it is good. I use that to check all the time and have never had a problem

They DO NOT let you keep it if it is bad, shit they tool my brothers twice over a mistake.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I've usually just called in now that I think about it..i don't use a third party site. I thought you checked verizons site..figured they added that feature or something. Call them..talk to customer service..they will not bullshit you.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

that blows. get in contact with the seler. You may want to call verizon customer support. Dont forget those people working the stores make money trying to sell you shit. you walk in with a phone they get bent,

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived