Dimming Questions

I've got the stock battery and stock alternator in my car,

I am going to upgrade both soon, but had a question regarding dimming ...

I've got a 25 farad cap, and my lights are still dimming, is this because my alternator is not charging my battery quick enough?

I've got the stock battery and stock alternator in my car,

I am going to upgrade both soon, but had a question regarding dimming ...

I've got a 25 farad cap, and my lights are still dimming, is this because my alternator is not charging my battery quick enough?

could be.... do the big 3 of course, and get another battery asap, a kinetik 800 u can get for under 150 bucks (cheaper than some capacitors) and its more powerful than 200 1 farad capacitors

a friends system i installed for him did the same thing, he was runnin serious power tho and he didnt listen to me when i told him his stock batt wouldnt hold up.. got to put in 2 kinetik 600's

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

do the big 3 first. very important

i made a box(2 12's) for a charger and put it in the guy had all the wiring already i just installed the box i made. the next day he calls me and asks me what he can do about his lights dimming. he said he had 2 optimas on a stock alternator and it was still dimming, so i told him to bring the car to me and i did the big 3 on it and had him try it out, he calls me right away and he said no more dimming and he was very thankful.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived