ahall_25 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 When wiring up the super tweeters that have the bass blockers preattatched to the positive do i just connect it to the positive or the end or the bass blocker and if so how.?
splzx3 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 amp~~~~~~~~bass blocker~~~~~~~~tweeter ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
ahall_25 Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 Like do i have to solider the speaker wire to the bass blocker because its already connected to the terminal of the tweeter..? I got the soundqubed super tweets
splzx3 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 that would be the best way ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
ahall_25 Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 oh ok...lol that wire coming off the bass blocker so skinny I was like you must be have to melt it on lol... Thanks again. I just wanna do everything correct the first time lol
ham4864 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 just use soldier like you would a regular wire. it won't melt. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
harlemn8ive Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Veru helpful mine came in and hadme baffled like wtf us this. Do you need it even if ur running an active setup? Check out my build slow but... slow and steady wins the race http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185561-1st-build-budget-toyota-mark-2/
Stephen13 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 soldier = solder = 2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab "Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."
poorfish88 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Stephen going full troll, I'm sure Ham knows the diff. ha ha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.