3rd gen explorer vs silverado

Mileage on the chevy shouldn't be an issue if its been took care of. Check for leaks an misfires . And when you text drive it stop I'm a parking lot and turn the key off an on several time. This will make the check engine light come on if they reset the codes. Lots of car lots reset them to turn the light off and after you turn it off and on it comes back on again.

I am a HUGE Ford guy, but I would go with the Silverado. For one the engines on the 3rd gen Explorers are junk in my personal opinion. I LOVE the 5.0L, and the 4.0L OHV in the second Gens, but the 3rd gens have bad engine choices. Second, the only thing that can kill those chevy trucks is lack or routine work, and rust, which if you take care of the thing should not be an issue.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Ford guy here, but as much as it hurts i would pass on the explorer. Never seen an explorer that lasted very long. Don't know why either, just one of those cars, all manufactures have one in their line-up.

Probably gonna with the silverado. The agreement was buy a truck and sell my blazer. But I might just kiss ass and suck uo and see if she'll let me keep my blazer as a toy.

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Archived