sbg Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 So I put a add today on CL. Said I would buy blown car audio. Amps,subs,head units.... a guy calls me and says I have a JL GMAX 1200.1 and a boss 1600w 4ch that are blown that he would take $5 for them. I say ok fuck it its only 5$, so I pick them up and get home open them up and they look fine. I go out and test them in my truck and To my astonishment they both work fine! That's just so crazy! I couldn't believe it. I was thinking I mite call the guy and tell him the amps ok and see if he wants to buy it back for a fair price. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted July 20, 2013 Author Report Posted July 20, 2013 Hell yea bro that's bad ass! Nearly free Ya nuts. It's funny because in my town JL is king. We have a shop that is a JL dealer here and this amp is the best thing they have. $375 new lol he told me he took it to the shop and they said it was blown also lol 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Lyferxb9s Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 I would call him back and let me know. See if he wants to buy them back for cheap but that's just cause I would feel like a POS if not.
Pro7 Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 I'd tell him you made an easy fix on it and ask if he wants it back for like 1-200 but that's just cuz I'd feel bad for him I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
sbg Posted July 20, 2013 Author Report Posted July 20, 2013 stolen LOL I didn't get that vibe at all but you never know. I would think if it was stolen stuff he would still want more then $5 for the amps 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted July 20, 2013 Author Report Posted July 20, 2013 I was thinking of calling him, but now I'm like fuck that it could be stolen lol 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted July 20, 2013 Author Report Posted July 20, 2013 Pic of both amps 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.