Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Memphis Mojo X Series Subs?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently running a Mojo 5 series 12". Weird because there a 3 levels of Mojo now. Just wondering if anyone has ran the X series yet? A mainstream brand I know, but my local dealer gives me excellent hook-ups for repeated purchases and a badass no questions asked warranty. The 15" has a rating of 1750/3500 as does the 12".

IMG_4033_zps6f261b53.jpg

My Mojo 5, rated at 1100/2200.

Posted

to be honest, I don't see Memphis as a mainstream brand. that's just me though. I would love to run some of the subs at least once in my life lol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 597 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...