Sonic Electronix

so far , everyone recommends any other amp than the BC3500D's i picked
anyone have issue with them ? what happened ?

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

John owns Sky High Car Audio.

I am sure Rusty will get you a price you like for far better amps than Crescendo. Two 7.5k's on four SP4's would be fucking sick!!!

my list was

4, DD M4 $1599.99

2, DD M4a $2499.99

4, DC 5K....idk....

2, DC 7.5K...idk....Lot?

4 BC3500...$779.99

so i went with a trusted cheaper choice, sadly i would LOVE to go DC but i bet it would be jump me to $18-$20k range an that is out of my budget

Have you even gotten a quote from dc?

I got my 3.5k way cheaper than the price you listed for the crescendo

forgot about batts, buss bar, maybe suspension, fiberglass, hardware shit adds up ooo and tax lol. going to be sick tho

lol my list has all that , well not suspension but i did that an some 10 ply muders a few moths ago tax will be about $1100 lol i did fig that to XD

John owns Sky High Car Audio.

I am sure Rusty will get you a price you like for far better amps than Crescendo. Two 7.5k's on four SP4's would be fucking sick!!!

my list was

4, DD M4 $1599.99

2, DD M4a $2499.99

4, DC 5K....idk....

2, DC 7.5K...idk....Lot?

4 BC3500...$779.99

so i went with a trusted cheaper choice, sadly i would LOVE to go DC but i bet it would be jump me to $18-$20k range an that is out of my budget

Have you even gotten a quote from dc?

I got my 3.5k way cheaper than the price you listed for the crescendo

still waiting on the MSG from them.

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

15k to build a system only or 15k period? 3 months ago I had 16K deposited in my main account and I blew it all. Had a blast doing it though. A nice chunk was invested into my stereo, about 3k if you add it all up like you have. Spend wisely, regret is a bitch.

i know what you mean, thats why i have this up on smd to work it out an plan . i have the list on my fridge so i can see it every day an make off what i have got .

DC7.5K will be my amps Oh yes i think so

Archived