TEDD Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Ummm Hello, I am currently looking for a design or help with a ported enclosure for my single 15" Memphis Audio MOJO515D2 subwoofer. The enclosure will be going into a 2002 Mercury Cougar, so I would also need input on port and sub firing directions, and the maximum dimensions for the box can be 34 x 24 x 15 (L x W x H). Thanks for all the help in advance!
RidingTooLow Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 I have a Mojo 5 also! You should post pics of that ass.
Joe X Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 You will need about 16 1/4"-16 1/2" H for that to work.
TEDD Posted July 22, 2013 Author Report Posted July 22, 2013 It can be a max of 17" H, which way would i fire the sub/port?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.