Shimming valves is easy as SHIT on that bike. A shop didn't need to do it for you. They will sell you shims or trade you your existing shims usually.

Actually turned out to be a problem with the carb. I took the whole damn thing apart and cleaned it. Turns out it needed to be rebuilt. New jet, float needle, and a few other things.
Yup, good call having the shop do it then so it's RIGHT. What did they charge you or quote you, do you know? Local shop here quoted me $280 got total rebuild and install, plus tank cleansing as well.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Shimming valves is easy as SHIT on that bike. A shop didn't need to do it for you. They will sell you shims or trade you your existing shims usually.

Actually turned out to be a problem with the carb. I took the whole damn thing apart and cleaned it. Turns out it needed to be rebuilt. New jet, float needle, and a few other things.
Yup, good call having the shop do it then so it's RIGHT. What did they charge you or quote you, do you know? Local shop here quoted me $280 got total rebuild and install, plus tank cleansing as well.

$400 out the door.

They did the following.

-New battery + install

-Rebuilt carb

-oil and fluid change + filter

-Tune up

-New plug

-Brake adjust

-Parking brake adjust

-Align front tires

Not terrible.

400EX FTMFW! So simple, reliable, and fun as hell. Most fun I ever had was racing the sport class in GNCC on one. If you have any questions or want any advice on them feel free to message me. I know my way around them pretty well.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Very good deal for all that work Chris, well done. The battery is around 50ish alone I believe. I buy mine from the local Batteries plus and that's about what I pay.

Not bad at all man. They gave me a good deal since im a returning customer ;)

They did a shit load of work on my CBR600RR. Bought a Carbon Fiber helmet from them as well

Decided to go Full Pro Armor.

chassis skid, rear skid and nerf bars installed. Bumper, grab bar and a-arm skids are on the way.

null-480.jpg
null-2057.jpg
null-1823.jpg
null-1651.jpg
null-1121.jpg

And how many cars do u have?? A silver one too? Jeez lol

Only a couple man lol I just have a thing for hondas. Reliable and cheap :shrug:

Although I would love to have a X5m, CL600AMG, or supercharged rover :drinks:

Archived