Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 just wanting to share a couple good deals i got. piecing together my system for a car i dont have yet. =] first off i got this about 2 weeks ago. its the 12 inch jl w6v2 got it for 50 bucks. it came with two boxes one of which i sold for 20 so its like getting the sub for 30 bucks. this picture is shown next to my tc sounds epic 12. next one to my collection would be the audiobahn a500x2q. i love this amp. back then it retailed for like $1000 i got it for $80. brand new still in orginal packaging. dont mine how the amp was set i just wanted to test it out to make sure it still worked. and last would be two 10inch mtx 4500 in the mtx loudest box on the block box. got it for 30. i would say 9.5 outta 10 condition. havent decided if i want to sell them or throw in my father in law's car. my goals are to get another car or suv depending on what i want to run 2 w6 tuned to 33hz ported through the rear deck if its an suv i havent decided yet.
Moreno93 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Very interesting I have a off brand sub that looks exactly like that to sounds epic 12.. Same basket, magnet, color, terminals, what's the rms on that?
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 22, 2013 Author Report Posted July 22, 2013 I t hink 600 but i was feeding 1000 rms to it daily. They're some other subs that look similar like Dayton and z edition.
Moreno93 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Yeah I have a Z edition sub picked it up for $35 feeding it about 750 Rms
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 23, 2013 Author Report Posted July 23, 2013 Oh man I had a 12 inch z edition too funny thing because I got mine for 35 too and it pounded harder than my old type r. It also has dual spiders. I loved the sub but somebody offered me 100 for it so I let it go
Moreno93 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 Yeah I'm assuming its a copy of something been trying to figure out what since I bought it haha
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 23, 2013 Author Report Posted July 23, 2013 I wonder if there's a recone that would fit.
Moreno93 Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Idk. For $35 i'll just abuse it till it's dead. But it seems to be abusing my panels more then itself.
genesis Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Nice deals! My most recent "score" was a 10" memphis sub that was left on my lawn after some people got in an accident on my street. The driver of the car it came out of got arrested for drugs and paraphanalia, and the tow driver didnt see it laying in the grass (was about midnight it happened).. i found it on my lawn the next morning, lol.
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 26, 2013 Author Report Posted July 26, 2013 Lol. Dude my friend found 2 fosgate amps in a dumpster. I thought he was lying but I saw it it looked pretty beat. But turns out it still works
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.