Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

L-Port enclosure request for Sundown X-15


-X-RaTeD-

Recommended Posts

Posted

What is the cutout size for that sub? if you run the sub on the short side you only have enough space for a 14.5" cutout so you may have to run sub up. Thats bad if its a trunk car.

Posted

@strangeduck

Thanks for running the numbers, I just posted the specs of the sub if you need those.

@Joe X

I listen to a bit of everything but primarily Decaf, dubstep, and slowed down songs. I want to kill the lows with this sub.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

What is the cutout size for that sub? if you run the sub on the short side you only have enough space for a 14.5" cutout so you may have to run sub up. Thats bad if its a trunk car.

Cutout is 13.83", and yes this is is going in a trunk.

X-15__80189.1363741192.1280.1280.jpg

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 512 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...