hershy314 Posted July 29, 2013 Author Report Posted July 29, 2013 Canadian min. Wadge is 10.25/hr BUT everything costs more, i can go eat in michigan ( im 20 min from can/us boarder) for half the price! Almost everything there is half the cost of what it is here. Makes sense I think, I mean you guys have free health care don't ya? Money for that has to come from some where....just my thought. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
fox_racin4 Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Canadian min. Wadge is 10.25/hr BUT everything costs more, i can go eat in michigan ( im 20 min from can/us boarder) for half the price! Almost everything there is half the cost of what it is here.Makes sense I think, I mean you guys have free health care don't ya? Money for that has to come from some where....just my thought. To a certian extent, yes. An usually what ever isnt covered, work benifits cover most, if not all other medical bills ( again, to a certian extent) 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
hershy314 Posted July 29, 2013 Author Report Posted July 29, 2013 Canadian min. Wadge is 10.25/hr BUT everything costs more, i can go eat in michigan ( im 20 min from can/us boarder) for half the price! Almost everything there is half the cost of what it is here.Makes sense I think, I mean you guys have free health care don't ya? Money for that has to come from some where....just my thought. To a certian extent, yes. An usually what ever isnt covered, work benifits cover most, if not all other medical bills ( again, to a certian extent) Still better than what I can get. I'm supposed to see a heart doctor every year, but I don't go cause of two reasons 1 too expensive and 2 can't afford health insurance. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.