wizzdom1963 Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 my 2 custm subs i bought from IBleedMusik going to work in my 2001 Acura CL still not fully done with install LMK what you guys think
cjvue Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Nice! Got pic of setup? My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
wizzdom1963 Posted July 29, 2013 Author Report Posted July 29, 2013 not as yet its been in for about a month but been crazy busy with college and work but will get some soon of beauty board and the inside of car / trunk
IBleedMusick Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Nice! Got pic of setup? He has my old Zv2's, the ones I got from Brandon so you have seen them lol. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
cjvue Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Nice! Got pic of setup? He has my old Zv2's, the ones I got from Brandon so you have seen them lol. lol... was about to say what custom sundown Dre has that i don know about jk. Just want to see how prettier it is in that trunk than in that civic My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
IBleedMusick Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Nice! Got pic of setup? He has my old Zv2's, the ones I got from Brandon so you have seen them lol. lol... was about to say what custom sundown Dre has that i don know about jk. Just want to see how prettier it is in that trunk than in that civic Keep talking shit and I will sell the RF's and get Pyle's. Then you're going to be crying about me selling the OS sex that's about to go back there. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
cjvue Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 You wouldn't dear! I kid I kid My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
wizzdom1963 Posted July 30, 2013 Author Report Posted July 30, 2013 lmao sum guy comments on my youtube channel his 15's slap harder on 1,000w with no vids to prove nth i need to invest in a good camera
XmaximuS Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 Pics of your setup? What amp/s are you running? X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.