Seymore Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I've looked over this forum for the past 15-30 minutes trying to find a bass song thread, And here we are.I need some good songs that hit around 42hz for my two "Cheap" Qpower 15"s(If I need to remove this thread, please message me Mod) 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Bship Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 just play songs and see what sounds good in your car. There is bass boosted original music around. Google is your friend. CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
Azagtoth502 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdnpVR79Us0 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
PsychoSoundz Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Ethelwulf - dark destruction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghPhP2lnJ6I chris travis - actavis Dj smokey - Rollin up bluntz propr boyz - gat toatin curren$y - o.g. slim guerrilla - nine to your dome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhXYvl8ShtE yung simmie - ducked off chris travis - smoke a sack chris travis - tha phonk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbC7P1wtJ2I propr boyz - cokey shores warrior metro zu - gimmie kush gimmie face denzel curry - trippy phonk ethelwulf/chris travis - black mist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1iJvAxPNDM chris travis - diamonds metro zu - ho money http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B0rIvV3lgQ metro zu - white girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ooCt6Kcfs chris travis - tokyo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbOk3hB0Jxg metro zu - y u cuffin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kWkV4GkVbg chris travis - clutch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJLNg56QOY lot more where this came from.. these are just some underground rap i found makes for great demo songs.
Noel989 Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 I've looked over this forum for the past 15-30 minutes trying to find a bass song thread, And here we are. I need some good songs that hit around 42hz for my two "Cheap" Qpower 15"s (If I need to remove this thread, please message me Mod) Their is one its on the tunes section and its a huge list with frequencies of the bass Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.