Ba55h3ad651 Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 No where that yellow piece is there is about a 3 inch wire coming out of it at each end
ghostlyrich Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 No where that yellow piece is there is about a 3 inch wire coming out of it at each end that connector is for certain that sit on top the dash. the one that connects into youe deck will look like the one i posted above. can you return the one you bought ? i would grab another one My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Ba55h3ad651 Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 I can't return it Really long time ago and forgot where I got it lol but I'm going just try it out today
ghostlyrich Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 I can't return it Really long time ago and forgot where I got it lol but I'm going just try it out today good luck but becareful plugging it in to any aux port on the back of your deck. Sending power to the deck through the aux port may damage the deck voiding your warrenty My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.