MB QUART any good? need help

ZachG

Ok so for my front speakers in my gtp a few years ago before I was into subs I got 2 5.25 kicker ks coaxial speakers for my front door and removed my stock tweeters which now it sounds like all my highs are coming from the rear. I want some cheap componets to replace them with and this is what im planning on ordering. Just want some feed back if they are decent or horrible.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_68144_MB-Quart-OSC213.html

I do plan on doing full doors but not for a few months gotta save for that. This will be for temporary just to make it a little louder.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Ok so for my front speakers in my gtp a few years ago before I was into subs I got 2 5.25 kicker ks coaxial speakers for my front door and removed my stock tweeters which now it sounds like all my highs are coming from the rear. I want some cheap componets to replace them with and this is what im planning on ordering. Just want some feed back if they are decent or horrible.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_68144_MB-Quart-OSC213.html

I do plan on doing full doors but not for a few months gotta save for that. This will be for temporary just to make it a little louder.

They should be just fine, although the MB quart speakers now days aren't like the ones from the say the 90's. I have a set of Arc Audio 6.5 components in the front doors of my GMC extended cab and they sound decent. I did get them for free, brand new in the box too! Give them a shot. You may be surprised!

I also found some Rockford primes for the same price. I dont know which ti get its staying forever but I want clearer highs in the front

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22625_Rockford-Fosgate-PRIME-R152-S.html

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

F*ck. Forgot to order and went to do it just now and they out of stock

I had a four of the Discus series 5x7 coax's about ten years ago, i really liked them but i noticed the Ti dome tweeter sounded "shrill" sometimes with high's.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived