Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

american bass xo 12s


Xplay75

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does any one know the max air space these subs sound good in,over powered by a rf 1500 bdcp,gain turned down really low,# 3 on gain witch is under a quarter.box they are in now is a prefab tuned to 36 htz,I'm not happy with how high the tune is,the high bass is really nice,but I don't have a lot of lows because of the high tune.wanna buil. A lower tuned box for them,just can't find the specs on there website so if anyone knows I'd apriciate it

Posted

Just do like 2.1 cubes per sub before displacement.

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 637 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...