AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 7, 2013 Report Posted August 7, 2013 So a 65 Malibu rolled up to the shop and needed an update on the Audio system. The customer also wanted it to have a little flare so here it is. This is what WAS in there. More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 7, 2013 Author Report Posted August 7, 2013 doors were cut already so I wanted to do something That makes up for cutting the original interior. I don't even understand my Chicken scratch More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 7, 2013 Author Report Posted August 7, 2013 Template cut out Just kidding i was making a mirror Or that thing from the Romper room. "I see bobby i see Maria I see Sue I see John" You have to be old to get that....Anyways More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 7, 2013 Author Report Posted August 7, 2013 polishing it up after cutting it out with the router. flush trim bit More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 7, 2013 Report Posted August 7, 2013 ^ Nice! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted August 7, 2013 Report Posted August 7, 2013 That looks sick. Tuning in for sure BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 8, 2013 Author Report Posted August 8, 2013 Mean while in the trunk More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 8, 2013 Author Report Posted August 8, 2013 More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 8, 2013 Author Report Posted August 8, 2013 More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
AUDIOTISTICS Posted August 8, 2013 Author Report Posted August 8, 2013 More AUDIOTISTICS @ www.audiotistics.com Youtube http://www.youtube.com/AUDIOTISTICS Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUDIOTISTICS Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/AUDIOTISTICS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.