Sundown Audio

2 crossfire c5 1700ds strapped at 1 ohm ? numbers?

Agreene

Wish they made some more amps above this 1700.with out jumping to the 8k big boy.I like the size and style of this model had 2 at one point was going to run four but jumped on DD instead.

Same. Im a X-fire fan. Noboy but drifter and a few others use the gear. And its good shit to....
You wouldn't belive how much CF gear I owned..

what kinda power you think ill be seeing rms ..with the two at .5 to get a idea for electrical

Not really sure what kind of power you would see at .5 ohm. I know people have gotten 3k out of them maybe burp application.idk.

Like mention before if going at .5 ohm I would do dual inputs for sure.go for over kill on batts never hurts .treat them as if they are 2500 watt amps.how I would go about it.

Wish they made some more amps above this 1700.with out jumping to the 8k big boy.I like the size and style of this model had 2 at one point was going to run four but jumped on DD instead.

Same. Im a X-fire fan. Noboy but drifter and a few others use the gear. And its good shit to....
You wouldn't belive how much CF gear I owned..

what kinda power you think ill be seeing rms ..with the two at .5 to get a idea for electrical

Not really sure what kind of power you would see at .5 ohm. I know people have gotten 3k out of them maybe burp application.idk.

Like mention before if going at .5 ohm I would do dual inputs for sure.go for over kill on batts never hurts .treat them as if they are 2500 watt amps.how I would go about it.

1 excessive amperage 250 amp alt

1 xs power 5100r up front

5 c&d 300mr's in the back

Archived