needboom89 Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 So i just bought a SoundQubed HDC3 18" D2 Copper 1000W RMS I need box design for a 99 Tahoe any one got plans they can share
SnowDrifter Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Post up your dimensions, amplifier, and listening goals ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
needboom89 Posted August 9, 2013 Author Report Posted August 9, 2013 I haven't bought a new amp yet i have a 1000 watt mono kenwood but wanna upgrade. I like the crazy lows i like feeling my music haha i listen to mostly rap also.i was looking around and found this design but not sure if its to big I've made that mistake in the past and it sounded awful Vented Box Cutsheet Wood Thickness - 0.75 Top - 22.0 x 40.0 Bottom - 22.0 x 40.0 Sides - 20.5 x 38.5 Front Back - 22.0 x 20.5 Port Sides - 20.5 x 14.75 Port Top Bottom - 5.5 x 14.75 Port Length - 14.75 Frequency - 33.98 Hz Net Volume - 8.33 ft³ Gross Volume - 9.36 ft³ Port Area - 82.0 in² Port Area Per Foot - 9.84in² Would this be a good box my only limit on size is 40 length
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.